Support is a Top Priority at Serenic
We survey our clients after each interaction with our support team. Over the past few months, the ratings for Serenic Support have been increasing, and we’re excited to share the results. The responses are so close to a perfect score! We track how each client rates their interaction from a number of perspectives. They include:
- Was the initial response received in a timely manner?
- Was a resolution for this case reached in a timely manner?
- Was the technician courteous and professional?
- Was the technician knowledgeable in the area of the customer’s issue?
- Was the issue resolved to the customer’s satisfaction?
- Would the customer recommend Serenic Support to others?
According to Rhonda Shuptrine, Sr. Director of Customer Care, “This team continues to amaze me as they continue to strive for excellence with our customers.”
Customers are quoted as saying…
- “Sarah is the best. She always resolves my problems quickly and teaches me a little bit each time so I can better use the software… She is very knowledgeable and creative to solve any issues I have.” – research org
- “Dave provided exceptional service. Very speedy response time, much appreciated.”– diocesan org
- “Barrie was excellent… She is terrific, very helpful, patient and persistent.” – health org
- “Every support rep I’ve dealt with has been exceptionally helpful and accommodating – often going well above and beyond the original issue to come up with a solution for us. Most appreciated!” – religious org
At Serenic, we have built a very strong team of resources who are ready and willing to enable our nonprofit and government customers to achieve the utmost efficiency in their day-to-day operations and mission attainment. We understand that our financial and nonprofit accounting software must do more than provide customers with clear visibility into operations, real-time financial analysis, and robust reporting, it must create an opportunity for them to do more good, to affect more lives, and to make a greater difference. Therefore, we hold ourselves accountable to their success and to all those who benefit from what they do.
Thank you to our support folks. Their hard work is appreciated :). And thanks to our customers, who make the world a better place!